Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Introducing… Mrs. Yakscoe

I am very excited to be one of your teachers this year!  You are the 20th class I’ve taught at Columbus Academy!  Before coming to Columbus Academy, I taught reading to seventh and eighth graders for three years in Fremont, Ohio.  I attended The Ohio State University for my undergraduate work and proceeded to Bowling Green State University for my Master of Education degree specializing in reading.

I live in Gahanna with Mr. Yakscoe, whom many of you know because he teaches swimming and physical education at Columbus Academy.  My two children, Drew and Mandy graduated from Columbus Academy.  Drew attends The University of Cincinnati and Mandy is a Virginia Tech Hokie.  Our family loves animals so we have 3 dogs (Murphy, Tucker and Daisy) and 1 cat (Zippy).  We are going to have lots of fun this year!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mrs. Yakscoe,
    I like your picture and I hope we have a good year.

    From Gregory S. Hart

    ReplyDelete